Just joined from NC

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just found this awesome site last week! I don’t have a SxS yet but looking for a newish p1000-5 deluxe (in the fastest color red of course). Trying to decide whether to put a deposit down on a new one or continue to search for a used one. Market is tough for getting a good used one locally.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just found this awesome site last week! I don’t have a SxS yet but looking for a newish p1000-5 deluxe (in the fastest color red of course). Trying to decide whether to put a deposit down on a new one or continue to search for a used one. Market is tough for getting a good used one locally.
If u want one, when you see it buy it! there going faster than hubcap stealers in Detroit

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tell me about it. I’ve already had two sold before I could get there to buy it and both had just been listed within 24 hours.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from PA. Don't give up and call everyday. I found a red one locally unspoken for that way. I called 20 different dealers or so a day (some were repeats) all up and down the eastern US. I didn't care how far I had to travel to get one. I was on vacation for 3 weeks. On my last day of vacation, I found it 1.5hrs away. I know it's rare but it does happen. It was worth the wait and effort. I love mine. Good luck with the hunt!

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome from west of Charlotte.
Id keep your money vs a deposit.
Honda of NC has some in stock last week without holds. Don't think they had a red one tho.
If you put a deposit, don't get stuck waiting on one that never comes. Get a cancelation agreement in writing.
I'd call around to the big Honda ONLY dealers in and out of NC.

B

Bennesh1

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from west of Charlotte.
Id keep your money vs a deposit.
Honda of NC has some in stock last week without holds. Don't think they had a red one tho.
If you put a deposit, don't get stuck waiting on one that never comes. Get a cancelation agreement in writing.
I'd call around to the big Honda ONLY dealers in and out of NC.
I called the Honda only dealer within 2 hours of my house and they ware asking for a $500 non refundable deposit. I don’t mind that if I could put a time limit on it but don’t want to be stuck for ever.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called the Honda only dealer within 2 hours of my house and they ware asking for a $500 non refundable deposit. I don’t mind that if I could put a time limit on it but don’t want to be stuck for ever.
I had $500 dollars down on one at a dealer with the agreement that if I find one somewhere else, they would put that $500 toward accessories. I bought my OE glass windshield there with that... well, plus a few hundred. Maybe you might try deal if you feel the need to put money down. But, as the boss man says, get it in writing.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!