New member from Tryon, NC. Soon to be new P1K5 Trail owner...

messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just joined the group and just placed my 'order' for a 2024 Pioneer 1000-5 Trail. Looking forward to catching up on all the forum posts and enjoying the outdoors more.

messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan

Hate to put your dick in the dirt, but there is no such thing as “ordered” all that word means with a dealer is the have u hook line and sinker so u wont go looking for one on a lot. They will just call u when the next one shows and the last guy waiting baild.
Hope u get a call soon from them or just start calling around if u dont want to wait and be willing to make a road trip.😉
Which is why I put 'Ordered' in quotes in my original post. Supposedly they have an 'allocation' coming end of March. They are a 'Powerhouse Dealer' or whatever that means, but am hoping their allocation is for real. I called around a bunch of places and the Trail version wasn't available, and when I asked about 'ordering one', they basically told me what you told me. They are allocated and that I could put a deposit down and they would go find one. This dealer said they had an allocation coming end of March. So, we'll see. If I post pictures at the end of the month, then you know it was for real...

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Which is why I put 'Ordered' in quotes in my original post. Supposedly they have an 'allocation' coming end of March. They are a 'Powerhouse Dealer' or whatever that means, but am hoping their allocation is for real. I called around a bunch of places and the Trail version wasn't available, and when I asked about 'ordering one', they basically told me what you told me. They are allocated and that I could put a deposit down and they would go find one. This dealer said they had an allocation coming end of March. So, we'll see. If I post pictures at the end of the month, then you know it was for real...
Pay no attention to the small man behind the curtain. He has very little positive to say and gives EVERY new guy s*** about whatever they post. You could say "Go Michigan" and he will just start up with his incessant political banter. He either has turrets or is belittled by his wife and takes his frustrations out on Everybody around him.
Great choice picking a Honda Pioneer 1000, hope you get one soon. They made many changes to them in 22 and it is a truly outstanding machine.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Which is why I put 'Ordered' in quotes in my original post. Supposedly they have an 'allocation' coming end of March
Then why put “ordered” and not I put a deposit down on whatever they have coming in March? No worries, we know what u meant now lol. Hopefully its a fully refundable deposit just in case. Powerhouse dealers are better but same result in the end.
I would be surprised if that Bronze is one of the ones that show up, you can always change plastics. There is a few deals out there on23’s I wouldn't hesitate on one of those.
Heres one close to u.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!