Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looking at a swamp series being custom fit as they don't make one yet.
It'd be nice if you could adapt a Supertrapp can on there. They have removable diffuser discs. Run several discs for when you want quietness, then remove them and switch maps when you want more grunt and don't care about the noise. Best of both worlds

Reactions: joeymt33
S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
been chatting with HMF.... working out a deal. they said in 2-3 months they'll have something.

Reactions: joeymt33
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm going with a Flowmaster or Walker.

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
just a little follow up, one step closer. haven't really been able to tune it as i've been lazy. went to go and finally install the autotune and found out the OEM O2 sensor is a smaller diameter. so had to drill out the factory bung and install a new one. well i lost most of my night wrestling with getting the factory muffler off. rubber hangars.... yea this joker has 7 of them for one dang muffle. well that part is done, but not enough time to get test and tune in.

I'll be getting some maps posted up soon. I'll have one for 0' sea-level and one for whatever altitude ride royal blue is.

Reactions: Stauvo and joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!