BOX1

Kawasaki Teryx 14" Wheels Fit a Talon X?

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
Will the following 2019 Kawasaki wheels fit the 2021 Talon X? I am aware they are the same bolt pattern but was wondering any interference issues such as brakes or offset.

Front is 27x9.00 R14
Rear 27x11. R14

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don't need it for ground clearance.

Found a good deal on Teryx wheels and also found some 28x14 front sand and 28x14rear paddle tires. I don't want to go with a larger tire for dune climbing reasons.
So if there paddle tires, then there Aftermarket anyways and Im assuming the rims are also?
id be very Leary of the smaller rim size and not knowing the offset with your brakes For rubbing. You need to physically try them to see if you can. For one, your gona be hard pressed to know your question on here being its from a TERYX.
In other words, quit messin around and just buy the correct ones for your machine so u don't have to guess.

to add to this, the answer is Negative! The Talon needs 15” wheels to clear the calipers

Last edited:
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
So if there paddle tires, then there Aftermarket anyways and Im assuming the rims are also?
id be very Leary of the smaller rim size and not knowing the offset with your brakes For rubbing. You need to physically try them to see if you can. For one, your gona be hard pressed to know your question on here being its from a TERYX.
In other words, quit messin around and just buy the correct ones for your machine so u don't have to guess.

to add to this, the answer is Negative! The Talon needs 15” wheels to clear the calipers
I’m running 14’s with no issues.
System 3 6-1 offset front 4-3 rear.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
It's hit-n-miss on whether 14's clear, some do, some don't. It depends on the offset and how thick the wheel is.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m running 14’s with no issues.
System 3 6-1 offset front 4-3 rear.
Id stick with 15”s IMO. Ive had them on my pioneer since christ was a corporal and won't look back. Takes the worry out and the leas tightness helps for less mud caking. But if the shoe fits ware it lol

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
It's hit-n-miss on whether 14's clear, some do, some don't. It depends on the offset and how thick the wheel is.
Op said talon X.

I’m not aware of any aluminum 14’s that don’t fit.

I know the talon R rubs on some.
(Fixed by 45 seconds with a grinder)

Reactions: Blownzuki
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!