TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for sharing this Growing up, the Baja and Mexican races were something that always captured my imagination.

On Any Sunday 1 and 2 were favorites. The 50thn anniversary was a few years ago.

I'll never forget the guy in the Baja with his dirt bike, and a piece of carpet strapped to his gas tank for his dog to grip onto, and he and the dog had goggles.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudder
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I never really knew about Baja until I watched Dust to Glory in 2008 at a CMA event for sport bikes, dual sports and ATVs. I was immediately captivated by that movie! Unfortunately I live in the completely wrong location for that type of riding! I would LOVE to do something like that race, just to do it. The bad thing is that a UTV would be trashed after a race like that!

While at day job, I like to put these types of movies playing in the background. I rarely see most of the movie but if the narrations are good, I don't need to see it. Helps pass the time and with headphones I block out all the distractions and drop the hammer on work stuff!

Reactions: TxDoc