P1000 Km3 vs tusk terrabite

G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at getting tusk terrabite or km3 BFGoodrich. Can I run 29x10x14 on either of them? I've had terabytes on my Teryx before and I thought they rode harsher? Also interested in the old STI black diamond which I ran on several machines and got pretty good wear and performance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lets start here….
Welcome to the forum from Michigan.
We like to know what exactly you have year miles and pics to better serve you! Ohhhhh yeah we like pics! Kind of a requirement here! as the saying goes……
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! ;)

I personally haven't tried the differnt tires your asking about. Have you tried to search it in the upper right hand corner? Theres thousands of threads on tires, wheel , set ups and the dreaded “what size tire can I run with stock wheels and no lift” ugh..🤦‍♂️

Pro tip, when you search use the threadloom option for better results.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!