P1000 Kolpin rear windshield

quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
so has anyone bought and installed the Kolpin rear windshield? The reviews I read are either good or bad.... about 50/50. I’d like the factory glass but money is tight... but maybe the Honda soft back window is the better choice for almost the same money? I’m just tired of the dust vortex I get riding around the farm etc.

Thanks!

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

so has anyone bought and installed the Kolpin rear windshield? The reviews I read are either good or bad.... about 50/50. I’d like the factory glass but money is tight... but maybe the Honda soft back window is the better choice for almost the same money? I’m just tired of the dust vortex I get riding around the farm etc.

Thanks!
Can’t speak for the koplin but for 100-120 you’ll be happy with the soft Honda. It also has a zippered window if you do want to open.

Reactions: Tigermark and BWAF
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bought the Kolpin hard coat half windshield earlier this year, I'm really wanting to go to Colorado late next summer. I've been told about the weather patterns out there and thinking about a two piece windshield, called Kolpin and asked if they had an upper to fit the half windshield, not yet, but said thy've had so many requests, they are coming out with one October / November. I'm in!

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!