P500 Let’s see aftermarket exhaust pix and info please.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Ok Fellas,

Getting the itch to put on an aftermarket exhaust and as it appears there’s no love from Co’s that could make one. What have you guys designed and made work? Suggestions pros and cons and have you done a tuner?

j

Reactions: rocmar
C

Chooglin

I assume you are looking for a performance gain with a different exhaust? Or maybe a better sound.

There are only a few that I know have tried a different exhaust @jak9922 and I think @solrus

This is what I came up with , It really doesn't improve performance but it has given it a different tone and is a little quieter than stock !

Last edited by a moderator:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Ok Fellas,

Getting the itch to put on an aftermarket exhaust and as it appears there’s no love from Co’s that could make one. What have you guys designed and made work? Suggestions pros and cons and have you done a tuner?

j
WillyBill. .did some mod...to
quite it down...I do know this.
...in the west.... exhaust mods
are eye catchers..for Game & Fish
/Fish & Game...cause of removal of
spark arrester...Causing fire..
I myself..just like a head nod...
from them..so...know any mod
to exhaust. ..will draw attention
...if your sippin...some Clear/Beer ...
not good
just sayin

Reactions: mrjeff42
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Rocmar, long as you have a spark arrester here, you’re good to go. Thanks Chooglin, quicker is usually better and yes looking for nicer sound (not necessarily louder) but wanting more importantly, greater low to mid range ponies and torque.

j

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Rocmar, long as you have a spark arrester here, you’re good to go. Thanks Chooglin, quicker is usually better and yes looking for nicer sound (not necessarily louder) but wanting more importantly, greater low to mid range ponies and torque.

j
Was stating...a modified exhaust
..gets looked at...
that's all

Reactions: Willi and mrjeff42

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!