P1000 Lift kits and A arms

B

BillChestnutt

Oct 11, 2018
East Valley Arizona’s
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone used the SuperATV 3 inch lift with High Lift A arms? After lots of reading the HL lift seems like it doesn’t give the 2.5 inches but SATV 3 inch gives the advertised height. But SATV says that using their lift and A arms requires changing axles, and that more cash than I want to spend.

Reactions: TripleB and TxDoc
D

DDDonkey

Using a lift and a-arms caused my stock axles to bind at full droop or full lock. You can get away with one or the other but not both in my experience. Forward a-arms would be my go to then the lift if I were doing it.

When I replaced my axles I waited for a sale from SATV. I were do do it all over again I would buy the Texas tough a-arms because the have the lift build into them, and there tie rods are top notch but the set up is pretty pricey.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!