Lift Kits??

N

NorthernHonda

Apr 19, 2021
Grande Praire, Alberta, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey All, I have a 2019 P1000-5. My front driver side shock is leaking, so I have two questions.
#1.Aftermarket suspension, Elka, Fox , Evan Walker....which one would you guys suggest.
#2. Lift Kits...I'm thinking about a Highlifter 2.5" or something comparable. Has anyone had any issues with excessive wear on front end or rear end parts that they could attribute to a lift? Has your lift been worth it?
Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey All, I have a 2019 P1000-5. My front driver side shock is leaking, so I have two questions.
#1.Aftermarket suspension, Elka, Fox , Evan Walker....which one would you guys suggest.
#2. Lift Kits...I'm thinking about a Highlifter 2.5" or something comparable. Has anyone had any issues with excessive wear on front end or rear end parts that they could attribute to a lift? Has your lift been worth it?
Thanks in advance!!
Well......first off Welcome to the club!!
Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Shocks are like a lot of things, depends on your riding style. FYI usually aftermarket shocks will allow you some lift by adding some preload. Unfortunately I can't be much help on the subject cause I have yet to upgrade my shocks but im sure some of the guys will chime in soon.

Reactions: Isaiah
D

DDDonkey

Before I can give you an answer on a lift kit my question is what size tire are you looking at running? You may be able to get by with running some forward and rear a-arms and a bigger tire but keep that nice low center of gravity. Some a-arms even have a 2 to 3 inch lift built-in to them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!