P500 Light bar wiring ???

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Got a quick question. My wife bought me a 12” light bar for Christmas. It’s 72 watts. I have the Honda Accessory harness and the light bar came with a harness and relay. Can I run the relay and harness to the Honda Accessory or do I need to run it all the way back to the battery for power?

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
I used the Honda pigtail to run the relay and powered the light from the battery through a fuse.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi.
You can run it to one of the accessory sockets if you like. It only needs max of 6 amps. You can wire it in with the other light bar too if the fuse has room to spare. Which it most likley does.

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!