P1000 Lithium Battery

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, but I run an Antigravity lithium battery as my auxiliary battery for the last two years and would not buy any other brand. Not saying this brand is no good but the antigravity brand is tried and true. I also use the antigravity xp-1 jumper and it performs flawlessly as well.

Yes I run an Axon 45s winch, 6 light pods, two rock lights and a bilge fan off of my lithium battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Does anyone have experience with this battery?

EarthX ETX36C High-Performance Powersports Lithium Battery

Made in USA MADE IN USA

Voltage: 13.2 Volt / 12.4 Ah / 320 CCA / 680 PCA
LiFePO4
Dimensions: 5.91" (150 mm) / 3.39" (86 mm) / 4.53" (115 mm)
Weight: 3.90 lbs

And, do you run a winch and auxillary lights?
A guy over on ADVRider decided to test all the lithium batteries he could get his hands on - very smart electrical engineer with LOTS of expensive testing equipment. Of all the batteries tested, Antigravity and EarthX tested better than all the others including the Shorai.

If I was interested in lithium, it would definitely be one of those two.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A guy over on ADVRider decided to test all the lithium batteries he could get his hands on - very smart electrical engineer with LOTS of expensive testing equipment. Of all the batteries tested, Antigravity and EarthX tested better than all the others including the Shorai.

If I was interested in lithium, it would definitely be one of those two.
I have an Antigravity in my adv bike, it has been a great battery and I really like the jump start feature.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!