Little Egypt OffRoad (Marion IL)

Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else here ride LEOR? I've seen a few other Pioneers down there, but never got a chance to talk to any to see if they're members here.

We were members at LEOR a few years ago when we rode dirt bikes, but let it lapse after our daughter was born. Just picked up our Pioneer last month to get back on the trails.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im curious as well let us know what u think of the trails i been wanting to go Williams hill pass don’t think its far from where ur talkin but wouldn’t mind a trip up that way to try either one out

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I've heard Williams Hill pass is good, but haven't been there yet.

We love Little Egypt, great trails and a lot of nice folks in the club. It's former coal strip mine ground, not good for much else but offroad toys.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice i would love to plan a trip there sometime if i do i will holla at ya

Reactions: Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!