P700 Long arm kit?

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys I’m working on a 2016 700-4. It had a starting issue that I’ve been fighting with for awhile. It’s boiled down to me just rebuilding pretty much the whole motor minus messing with the crank. So now I’m planning on really building this thing up and was wondering is there any companies that build a long travel kit for these? I’ve also got a 2021 Kawasaki Teryx 4-s and this doesn’t even compare to that buggy but I want it to. I’d really like to have some good suspension travel, better ride quality, and better ground clearance. Any info would help. Thanks guys!

FC4FE298 BD41 42D0 90B3 DEC873FB5D9D 51BEA9A5 2DE4 49E5 BD87 FDD71DF8EDF7

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan and thanks for the pics.
Unfortunately I think thats a no on any co that makes a kit. I personally havent seen or heard of one. There is only one person that I know that custom MADE 2 but only for a P1. He only made them for friends. I think if u your a good fab guy or k ow one and would like to tackle it that would b your best bet. If u do embark on this please post some pics of the progress.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys I’m working on a 2016 700-4. It had a starting issue that I’ve been fighting with for awhile. It’s boiled down to me just rebuilding pretty much the whole motor minus messing with the crank. So now I’m planning on really building this thing up and was wondering is there any companies that build a long travel kit for these? I’ve also got a 2021 Kawasaki Teryx 4-s and this doesn’t even compare to that buggy but I want it to. I’d really like to have some good suspension travel, better ride quality, and better ground clearance. Any info would help. Thanks guys!

View attachment 342718 View attachment 342719
Be more affordable to sell the P7 and go buy something else?

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks Remington for the info, I appreciate it. I’ve looked all over and couldn’t find anything so I had a bad feeling there wasn’t one. Maybe I’ll just throw some fox shocks, offset, wheels and tires, and some high clearance a arms,and a lift on it. Smitty I actually got this buggy for dirt cheap so I have some wiggle room on what I put into it money wise. I’m definitely not gonna lose any money on it. If I do all of those mods listed plus the engine work I’ll only have about $5,000 in it. I bought it from a utility company that was going out of business and they pretty much let it go for nothing because it wouldn’t start. So I’m willing to do some cool mods to it to make it a little monster. I’ve read that the 700’s are low on power. Is there anything that I can do to bump it up some? Or is there like any gear reductions or anything that are sold for the 700?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Maybe I’ll just throw some fox shocks, offset, wheels and tires, and some high clearance a arms,and a lift on it.
Sounds like a great plan!
Check out the search up top, theres alot of threads on what others did. Good luck to you And your quest

Reactions: Smitty335
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Research the Big Red Gear Reduction mods.
I understand that to be a viable option.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!