Look what showed up!

D

DDDonkey

Well the Pioneer is final finished so on to the next build, don't worry the Pioneer is not going anywhere!

TempImageDRoAt5TempImageeOlobsIMG 5343 2 IMG 5347 2

D

DDDonkey

Thanks, my wife picked the color over the green. I needed a new build for my YouTube channel so this is it. I tried to get an old truck to build but my wife said those are a money pit so this was the compromise. If she only knew what a money pit was, this one will be a little different, going a different route than the Pioneer. I hope to really build my channel this year going for 5k more subscribers by the end of the year.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
D

DDDonkey

I looked really hard at the talon but could not get over the I4wd, and only having the Honda axles available if I ever had to replace one. Plus I got a great deal on the KRX as Kawasaki is going to release three new models next Tuesday. I never buy first year models so I was pretty happy with this one. Thanks for watching!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked really hard at the talon but could not get over the I4wd, and only having the Honda axles available if I ever had to replace one. Plus I got a great deal on the KRX as Kawasaki is going to release three new models next Tuesday. I never buy first year models so I was pretty happy with this one. Thanks for watching!
That's me I don't like the I4wd it probably does fine I just don't like all kinds of electronic stuff and a off-road machine lol

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Sweet ride ! It looks BA ! Hope I get a chance to try to keep with ya real soon ! BTW I ran across your youtube channel the other day just by chance. You do a great job on your videos. I needed a refresher course on maintenance.👍

Reactions: Isaiah