Looking for people to ride with and places to ride

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
I've been looking to go riding but kinda tired of riding alone. Anyone out there looking to get a group together and ride sometime?
I'm in Columbia, MO. l would go pretty much anywhere in MO. I have a 500 so would like to go somewhere that doen't cater to larger machines like Jeeps and such. Open to suggestions on location and dates.

Reactions: BWAF and Russ989
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been looking to go riding but kinda tired of riding alone. Anyone out there looking to get a group together and ride sometime?
I'm in Columbia, MO. l would go pretty much anywhere in MO. I have a 500 so would like to go somewhere that doen't cater to larger machines like Jeeps and such. Open to suggestions on location and dates.
Ow my, go to Forums, click, scroll down to your area, tons of riding info.

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
I posted that in my area. There isn't anything current in my area that's why I posted a new post.
Thanks for the information though

Reactions: Russ989
Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
palmer lake, suttons bluff, st.joe state park. We're going to plan a trip to Eminence and use a guide for some long deep woods trails. I'm a slow rider that refuses to do anything to tear up my machine. message me and maybe we can hookup.

Reactions: Farmer and BWAF
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ride this place when I want to get out of town. It’s roughly 25 minutes from my place.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!