BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They lock you on the trails? How far is said gate from campground?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not to far if I remember right 3 places 8882134774eccc58609fa695f1cc371e

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: GlockMeister
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They lock you on the trails? How far is said gate from campground?

Thats from their website...i haven't been there so not sure on distance... @BigOL3 has been there

Reactions: BWAF and BigOL3
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No alcohol on trails but no one checked

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The wife has a float trip planned the weekend of the 8th so I'll be out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigOL3
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So is somebody makin this a thing?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So is somebody makin this a thing?

I am new to it, but I did bring it up. Not sure what needs to be done at this point, but I am all in. I will be staying at my camp near Ava. The camp is 25-30 min from SMORR. I have room there for 1 couple, or 2-3 single men. Sign up with info ..... rough estimate of time of arrival and departure. They have a 2 and 3 day discount.

BigOL3 ... 9th and 10th, not staying at SMORR

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well tell your wife to be careful, take plenty of pics, and you will do the same at the ride ...... lol
Lol I like your thinking but I already told her that about this upcoming weekend... she had something planned but I'm taking my car to the track. Plus on the float trip there is usually some pretty nice "scenery" that she is NOT going to take pictures of Lol

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am new to it, but I did bring it up. Not sure what needs to be done at this point, but I am all in. I will be staying at my camp near Ava. The camp is 25-30 min from SMORR. I have room there for 1 couple, or 2-3 single men. Sign up with info ..... rough estimate of time of arrival and departure. They have a 2 and 3 day discount.

BigOL3 ... 9th and 10th, not staying at SMORR
At this point in time, I am not sure what the future holds for Aug or Sept.

My oldest daughter that is divorced and has 4 yr old daughter was involved in a bad car wreck Sat that ruined her ankle. She now has scaffolding with pins in her leg and foot, waiting for the swelling to go down before they can operate on her. It may require multiple operations. Not sure at this point if she will get a cast after the operation or more external hardware. If cast, that will increase her ability to be mobile and require less help from me. She lives an hour away from me. The hardware make mobility extremely difficult and painful and means she needs MUCH more help. At this point, I would not say count me out, but neither can I say count me in. On top of that, it may also require me cancelling out the Alaskan Cruise we had planned for late Aug. Oh well, I guess that is life and just have to hope and pray for the best and make the best out of it.

Outacntrl

Outacntrl

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At this point in time, I am not sure what the future holds for Aug or Sept.

My oldest daughter that is divorced and has 4 yr old daughter was involved in a bad car wreck Sat that ruined her ankle. She now has scaffolding with pins in her leg and foot, waiting for the swelling to go down before they can operate on her. It may require multiple operations. Not sure at this point if she will get a cast after the operation or more external hardware. If cast, that will increase her ability to be mobile and require less help from me. She lives an hour away from me. The hardware make mobility extremely difficult and painful and means she needs MUCH more help. At this point, I would not say count me out, but neither can I say count me in. On top of that, it may also require me cancelling out the Alaskan Cruise we had planned for late Aug. Oh well, I guess that is life and just have to hope and pray for the best and make the best out of it.

Prayers sent. Hopefully everything works out for your daughter. There will always be another ride.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!