Looking for Rear Passenger Drive Shaft around Windrock

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On day one of our 5 day trip I broke the passenger side rear drive shaft here at Windrock TN. Would anyone in this area happen to have a spare they are willing to sale? I have already talked with the Ride Royal Blue Recovery and they are out of passenger side drive shafts.

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Blownzuki
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
On day one of our 5 day trip I broke the passenger side rear drive shaft here at Windrock TN. Would anyone in this area happen to have a spare they are willing to sale? I have already talked with the Ride Royal Blue Recovery and they are out of passenger side drive shafts.

Thanks for any help.
Are u talking about an axel?

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I'm pretty sure I have a passenger rear left. I'm about 1 and 1/2 hrs east of windrock. Was actually at Windrock yesterday.

Their is ZFG utv and Pro Service motorsports there in Oliver Springs as well as Tommy's motorsports and the the Honda dealership on Clinton Highway in Knoxville. Probably all closed today being Sunday though.

Last edited:
Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you mind checking? If have it would you sale it if I drive over to meet you today?
Thanks Adam

Edited cell # out JACKAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Would you mind checking? If have it would you sale it if I drive over to meet you today? Thanks Adam
Id take those phone numbers off here and PM @Bad_bowtie Him instead cuz scammers will have a Gobble Holiday with them posted for all to see.

Edited cell # out. JACKAL

Last edited:
Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bowtie saved the week trip for me. Thanks so much for him and the rest of the forum, everyone is always so helpful.

Thanks Jackal for taking the number off. I didn't even think about the negative for posting them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!