Loose hose

W

wshamby01

Oct 8, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I assume this could be a vent hose but the fact that it has a clamp on it leads me to believe that it might need to be terminated somewhere. It is on the drivers side and goes back under the rig towards the gas tank. Any ideas?

2021 Talon 1000x4

C8DA851C DE3E 4EA2 A6DA 009771828CB6

W

wshamby01

Oct 8, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I may have found it. It doesn’t make much sense but I think it goes on this little barb coming out of the frame. It is hollow and the correct size. It it directly behind the bottom left corner of the battery box.

E10BE3A9 E378 470E 9705 C3053500A156

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I assume this could be a vent hose but the fact that it has a clamp on it leads me to believe that it might need to be terminated somewhere. It is on the drivers side and goes back under the rig towards the gas tank. Any ideas?

2021 Talon 1000x4

View attachment 299695

I just went out to check my 2019 1000R and I don't have a hose/barb on the drivers side. I do have one on the passenger side, it's the rear differential vent. Does that hose lead to the top of the rear diff?

On a side note, having gone outside to check your pic against my Talon, I discovered a surprise. I'll start my own thread so as not to derail yours.

Reactions: Squeegee
W

wshamby01

Oct 8, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
This hose heads back under the machine towards the gas tank. The diff vent and all the other stuff seems to be in the correct locations.

Reactions: Lil_Steve