Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I copied this from another forum to share with all of you.

Lost a great man ThrottleMaxx AKA Mikal Wersland

we lost a great man and a great friend on Sunday, Mikal Wersland the inventor and founder of ThrottleMaxx died in a swimming accident at Flaming Gorge Reservoir here in Utah.
Mikal was a hell of a guy and would give the shirt off of his back for anyone, for those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting him know what I mean.
RIP my friend, until we meet again.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46385459...orge-reservoir

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I copied this from another forum to share with all of you.

Lost a great man ThrottleMaxx AKA Mikal Wersland

we lost a great man and a great friend on Sunday, Mikal Wersland the inventor and founder of ThrottleMaxx died in a swimming accident at Flaming Gorge Reservoir here in Utah.
Mikal was a hell of a guy and would give the shirt off of his back for anyone, for those of you that have had the pleasure of meeting him know what I mean.
RIP my friend, until we meet again.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46385459...orge-reservoir

Wow thank you for posting that. What a good man❤️ He/his story touched my heart.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Read about this last night on a Wildcat FB page.
The whole thing seems a bit odd as he looked to be in great physical shape...but then, we don't know the details. Just shows that you should never take anything for granted.

Sounded like a great guy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!