Lost my hood!

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Over the summer we hang out at a buddies of mine place on the Whitewater river in OH. As the water goes up and down you can cross the river or go up on some islands. Well, I guess I was probably going too fast into a deep section and next thing you know my Talon got pushed down river a few yards, but she climbed right out. But my hood was gone. Yea, it was deep and the water came crashing into the cabin, but it was 90 degrees out and we were in swimsuits, so all good. Anyway, a new hood is on backorder until October. But if anyone knows of a bone yard that may have one that is the Gray Stealth Metallic, let me know. I have been checking eBay here and there to see if anyone list one. When Googling the part number, plenty of places say they have one, but when I call of course, no, its on back order.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Loosing hoods seems to be common, More so running down the HWY and the wind popping them off.
This is because it was not latched properly.
You have to make sure the front gets under the 2 hooks in the front along with the turn knobs and it wont come off.

Good luck on finding one.

WARNING... Be very weary of almost everyone who says they have one. So many scammers out there and they have every part you need. Use a Credit Card as payment or paypal goods and services.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
WARNING... Be very weary of almost everyone who says they have one. So many scammers out there have every part you need. Use a Credit Card as payment.
Ill look upstairs in our damaged parts.
lol.... hahah...
Use your judgment and don't get tied up in FOMO (fear of missing out)
If they are vetted here the more trust vs someone new.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I have one. I put a red one on mine as soon as I got it. . What's it worth to you, not looking to give away. Where are you in indiana, I'd rather not ship. I'm in ohio 45333 zip or 45860 zip if closer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!