my new 22 X

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well, I circled all the way back around to a Talon over the past year after selling my 21 LV. Had a p520 which I did like, to the RZR trail ultimate (did not like) back to a new Talon. I did have to drive 8 hours from MO to AL to snag this one. There are some really nice updates and changes. However, for me the biggest is the reprogrammed shifting. This thing shifts so smooth now, like a car. No more banging up or down as my 21 did. Hopefully the dealers will be able to update previous models with these changes. Freaking absolutely great job Honda!

I'm still waiting on my SuperATV flip up windshield and side mirrors due this week. The dealer also sold me a complete set of brand-new showroom takeoffs for $500 out the door. I only wanted one front for a spare, but oh well.

VDfK6lj
KekfuMf
71l6J48

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
RZR trail ultimate
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, I circled all the way back around to a Talon over the past year after selling my 21 LV. Had a p520 which I did like, to the RZR trail ultimate (did not like) back to a new Talon. I did have to drive 8 hours from MO to AL to snag this one. There are some really nice updates and changes. However, for me the biggest is the reprogrammed shifting. This thing shifts so smooth now, like a car. No more banging up or down as my 21 did. Hopefully the dealers will be able to update previous models with these changes. Freaking absolutely great job Honda!

I'm still waiting on my SuperATV flip up windshield and side mirrors due this week. The dealer also sold me a complete set of brand-new showroom takeoffs for $500 out the door. I only wanted one front for a spare, but oh well.

View attachment 342003
View attachment 342004
View attachment 342005
Nice buggy enjoy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!