P500 Love my p500

Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a ride last night from the house, just up to the gas station on the corner and around to a buddies house and back...got back and my neighbor was out front he ask where I went so I told him...He says " wow you can get to the gas station for here without going on the paved roads, I have to risk a ticket or take the truck to get gas." (Lol not bad mouthing it but he has a $20k Can-am) All the trails near our houses were made for wheelers and are just too narrow for most sxs's. I love being able to just jump on and ride without having to load and unload to go riding.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Went for a ride last night from the house, just up to the gas station on the corner and around to a buddies house and back...got back and my neighbor was out front he ask where I went so I told him...He says " wow you can get to the gas station for here without going on the paved roads, I have to risk a ticket or take the truck to get gas." (Lol not bad mouthing it but he has a $20k Can-am) All the trails near our houses were made for wheelers and are just too narrow for most sxs's. I love being able to just jump on and ride without having to load and unload to go riding.
Bought it for my wife. Can't keep my hands off of it.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
But im glad we have another one sold on how awesome the p5 is now we need to convince @ksss lol

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I think many people underestimate what the P500 or any 50" SXS can do and where it can go, even though they get tippy in the big ruts and end up on the side they still claw and drive themselves right on up and out of the bigger ruts. I went to Utah in fall 2012 and rode the Paiute trail system, there were several 50: gates and those trails were a blast not to mention very beautiful scenery which you would never get to go to on a wider machine. The P500 definitely has it's niche as does the bigger machines, but the P500 is like a swiss army knife for versatility.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Before I brought my P500 to the island, no one here had heard about 50" machines. The only SxS machines they were familiar with were too wide to run the established trails. There are several Rangers, RZRs, and Can-Ams here, but they are limited to the lowland trails. The "chute" you have to climb to get over the first range of mountains, the prime buffalo hunting area, is too narrow (55"-56") for them to get up WITHOUT doing some major trail remodeling. The P500 runs it with ease. I expect to see several new P500s on the island in the future. The first thing the avid buffalo hunters remarked about mine was the payload capability. Hauling 1,000-1,200 lb. of meat down a steep, twisting trail in the dark is no picnic, especially on 400-500cc machine. The P500 solves that problem, handily.

Reactions: JACKAL and jak9922

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!