P1000 Low idle and stall. Resolved IACV

justinjaeger

justinjaeger

Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Low idle and stall out. Checked the air filter, water in fuel, injector wires, and IACV wire. Chased it down to the AICV valve itself. Took it out and cleaned it with CRC electric cleaner put it back in and it was idling at 2000 rpm cycling up to 2500 rpm. Went to my local Honda shop picked up a valve. When I took the old valve out and cycled the key while it was out of the machine and still plugged In, It did not move up and down. I plugged the new one in cycled the key and it did move up and down. Put it in hooked everything back up and…….. Runs Like New. Hope this helps anyone who needs it!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!