P500 Lurch/Jump from Nuetral to Low

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hi guys :) Not sure how to describe it but my buggy always lurches, jumps when i shift from Nuetral to Low. I usually keep my foot on the break because the lurch is annoying. This only happens between N to L. Do your rigs do this ?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hi guys :) Not sure how to describe it but my buggy always lurches, jumps when i shift from Nuetral to Low. I usually keep my foot on the break because the lurch is annoying. This only happens between N to L. Do your rigs do this ?
Mine is inclined towards that but just slightly. And actually even on my truck when I engage 4 low and then pull it from neutral to drive I get a lurch. I think that it's the nature of very low gearing. Like you I always hold the break when engaging.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Hahaha you guys are to much! :D
..... Thanks to everyone for their answers you guys are the best!!! I can stop worrying about it now. :)Have a nice day you all :)
For all those wondering... This was the polite way of saying shut the hell up already!

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

What would your car or truck do going from Park or Neutral into Drive without foot on the brake? Seems like a natural reaction of putting it into gear.

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!