P500 Lurch/Jump from Nuetral to Low

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hi guys :) Not sure how to describe it but my buggy always lurches, jumps when i shift from Nuetral to Low. I usually keep my foot on the break because the lurch is annoying. This only happens between N to L. Do your rigs do this ?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hi guys :) Not sure how to describe it but my buggy always lurches, jumps when i shift from Nuetral to Low. I usually keep my foot on the break because the lurch is annoying. This only happens between N to L. Do your rigs do this ?
Mine is inclined towards that but just slightly. And actually even on my truck when I engage 4 low and then pull it from neutral to drive I get a lurch. I think that it's the nature of very low gearing. Like you I always hold the break when engaging.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Hahaha you guys are to much! :D
..... Thanks to everyone for their answers you guys are the best!!! I can stop worrying about it now. :)Have a nice day you all :)
For all those wondering... This was the polite way of saying shut the hell up already!

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

What would your car or truck do going from Park or Neutral into Drive without foot on the brake? Seems like a natural reaction of putting it into gear.

Reactions: Miss_Oak and JTW
advertisement