Making mead

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have bee hives, so I have been making some mead with honey I held back. Started some strawberry last night (technically called a melomel) last night. Then enjoyed some of my first batch that has aged roughly 11 months.
Snapchat 870516674
Snapchat 1034815119

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A honey-connoisseurs delight

A true Apiarist

Do you tell the neighbors..
"I'm an Apiculturist", but I'm seeking treatment.

You need a T-shirt with just the words "I'm an Apiculturist." When you go to checkout at the store or go in a bank, people will read it, and silently move away, or leave altogether, and your day will move along rapidly.
Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'll be bottling the blackberry tomorrow night. The strawberry is fermenting nicely. I may back off a little. People are wanting more honey so I may sell some more of what I held back. I bought some different yeast to try as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!