Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where the flock have you been in the last few months? CP threw beer on Tiger while we sitting around the fire at Mary's Ridge. CP claimed a pterodactyl landed on him
Didn't you hear the wings on that beast? Had I not reacted with the swiftness of a star athlete it was going to carry me off.
Seriously that scared the s*** out of me, glad to see Tiger can take one for the team. Pissed me off that was a great beer.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Didn't you hear the wings on that beast? Had I not reacted with the swiftness of a star athlete it was going to carry me off.
Seriously that scared the s*** out of me, glad to see Tiger can take one for the team. Pissed me off that was a great beer.
It was a great beer because I think you had a cup of my homebrew. I believe that event happened right after the story I told about the dead miners still buried on my property when several of the mines collapsed about 100 years ago. On a still night we can hear them calling for someone to dig them out of their graves on Mary's Ridge:eek:

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was a great beer because I think you had a cup of my homebrew. I believe that event happened right after the story I told about the dead miners still buried on my property when several of the mines collapsed about 100 years ago. On a still night we can hear them calling for someone to dig them out of their graves on Mary's Ridge:eek:
Thanks for the nightmares I mean memories. Ya that was your home brew, took me a glass to get acquainted I'm not use to that but then I really did enjoy it had me a couple.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tiger was a retard but Zachary and Khan are now the newest members of Mary's Ridge Retards! No one had to winch. Did the big hill after dark so there was an added degree of difficulty to it. One bent tie rod and broken wheel lug earlier but all is fixed now.
20170921 2122441

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!