drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Robert (non member), went for a ride with me in my Pioneer a few months ago and soon after bought his own new white Honda. He has less than 100 miles on it and brought it down to Mary's Ridge to play.;) Took the fire break down into the "cove" and back up which is no gimme. None of the present Mary's Ridge Retards have traveled this trail fire break.o_O They are getting behind.
Mary's Ridge Video #1
Mary's Ridge Video #2

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What a great looking ride.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could've came up man. Just not enough time to make it worth while. Maybe soon.

Reactions: JTW and Tigermark
lrandy129

lrandy129

Curmudgeon
Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2016
NELA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice videos, thanks for sharing. How many miles on your P1K in that terrain?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Robert (non member), went for a ride with me in my Pioneer a few months ago and soon after bought his own new white Honda. He has less than 100 miles on it and brought it down to Mary's Ridge to play.;) Took the fire break down into the "cove" and back up which is no gimme. None of the present Mary's Ridge Retards have traveled this trail fire break.o_O They are getting behind.
Mary's Ridge Video #1
Mary's Ridge Video #2
Thanks @drfubar those were cool!:cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!