BOX1

Mass riding.?

M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
I'm in mass looking to ride my 1000 w some ppl. I have places to go from my house.

Reactions: Isaiah
E

Ed_Dyer

Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2018
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in mass, unfortunately. Always looking for somewhere to ride.
I'm in Minn, looking for somewhere to ride around Connecticut. I've got a 65" buggy, and I've seen a lot of trails in NH labeled 50", and found one crude map saying all trails in southern NH were 50" (with , of course, no delineation of "southern").
Most of the web sites for trails that I've found have been very economical with information. Very few will offer a map, other than an occasional offer to sell a paper one. Most won't even say what knd of trail they have, just "trails". I'm accustomed to separate trails for horses, hikers, etc., so I don't know what to make of the area (VT, NH, ME). I found two areas in northern NH that alluded to 65" vehicles, Jericho Mntn. and Great North Woods, but neither spelled out which trails, nor how many miles of trails, allowed 65". Jericho Mntn appeared to be mostly state forest/park, and Great North Woods mostly private (logging Co.).
As best I can tell, every trail in NH is closed for "mud season", some till the end of May, and possibly beyond.

Reactions: Y-JAY81
Y-JAY81

Y-JAY81

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm in Minn, looking for somewhere to ride around Connecticut. I've got a 65" buggy, and I've seen a lot of trails in NH labeled 50", and found one crude map saying all trails in southern NH were 50" (with , of course, no delineation of "southern").
Most of the web sites for trails that I've found have been very economical with information. Very few will offer a map, other than an occasional offer to sell a paper one. Most won't even say what knd of trail they have, just "trails". I'm accustomed to separate trails for horses, hikers, etc., so I don't know what to make of the area (VT, NH, ME). I found two areas in northern NH that alluded to 65" vehicles, Jericho Mntn. and Great North Woods, but neither spelled out which trails, nor how many miles of trails, allowed 65". Jericho Mntn appeared to be mostly state forest/park, and Great North Woods mostly private (logging Co.).
As best I can tell, every trail in NH is closed for "mud season", some till the end of May, and possibly beyond.
Jericho allows full size rigs so there aren't any width limits. As far as everything else I've seen they are typically 65" or under. Being 68" stock i can't legally go anywhere except where they allow trucks. I just registered in maine so ill be spending this season exploring there.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!