highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Browse this list of tires and sizes. Prices shown are MSRP but they allow some room to deal so I'll give you the best price I can including shipping costs. Shoot me a conversation with what your looking for and I'll return a price to you. Too many syles and sizes to start listing out, and if you're looking for tires, you probably already know what you want.

Special Covid shipping rates now till July 3rd. Tires will dropship from distributor to you. Inventory fluctuates so some styles and sizes may be out of stock at certain times.

Thanks for looking. Hope I can help someone with tire deals.

Maxxis tires Page 1

Maxxis tires Page 2

Maxxis tires Page 3

Maxxis tires Page 4

Maxxis tires Page 5

Maxxis tires Page 6

Reactions: Isaiah
Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Browse this list of tires and sizes. Prices shown are MSRP but they allow some room to deal so I'll give you the best price I can including shipping costs. Shoot me a conversation with what your looking for and I'll return a price to you. Too many syles and sizes to start listing out, and if you're looking for tires, you probably already know what you want.

Special Covid shipping rates now till July 3rd. Tires will dropship from distributor to you. Inventory fluctuates so some styles and sizes may be out of stock at certain times.

View attachment 209323

View attachment 209324

View attachment 209325

View attachment 209326

View attachment 209327

View attachment 209328

View attachment 209323

View attachment 209324

View attachment 209325

View attachment 209326

View attachment 209327

View attachment 209328
I am looking fora set of four MAXXIS Carnivore 28 X 10 X 14. Please send price, including shipping and any taxes (hopefully not). Thanks for being a supporter of this forum. Any ideas where I can locate a great bumper and hood rack for my new P1K 5??

GreenTX1000R

GreenTX1000R

May 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Price for 4 Carnivores 29x9.5x15 shipped to 78247. Please PM your best price.

F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 209323

View attachment 209324

View attachment 209325

View attachment 209326

View attachment 209327

View attachment 209328
Interested. I don't care which big horns. Prolly the model of bighorn you can get the cheapest. 25x8x12 front 25x10x12 rear. Let me know pricing. Thanks.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Can you get your hands on the Maxxis SC-1 short course tires? If so, shoot me a price please.

Thanks

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Found a short article from June 11 that says Sc-1 are prototype tires only at this time.

Damn. A few guys at the local track showed up with them at the last race and they looked promising. I guess they are sponsored by Maxxis.... And would explain why I can't find any info on them.

Keep me in mind if you do hear more about them in the future.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Those are the tires, and that's the race I was at when I spotted them. My Google-fu must suck, because I couldn't even find that much info after searching for a few days.

Looks like I'll either have to beg Maxxis to sponsor me so I can get my hands on a set, or just give up and buy the Hoosiers instead. 🤔

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks His Pockets. Just noticed you are from Kinder; Im a LA native but now living fun 37871; PLEase re-send your quote for the a set of four of Maxxis Carnivores in 28 X 10 X 14 delivered to 37871 to [email protected] ( I don't know what ''PM''means)

Thank you Kindly!
PM = Private Message = Conversation

Click on anyone's avatar, the pop-up window shows Start conversation, click, fill in the blanks. In the top right of each page (next to the Alerts bell icon) is an Envelope icon, when you get a PM, you'll get a notification there just like an Alert.

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PM = Private Message = Conversation

Click on anyone's avatar, the pop-up window shows Start conversation, click, fill in the blanks. In the top right of each page (next to the Alerts bell icon) is an Envelope icon, when you get a PM, you'll get a notification there just like an Alert.
Very helpful as always. Have a blessed Sunday!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!