NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To all of those who have served or are currently serving THANK YOU! Your personal sacrifices as well as your family's sacrifices are truly appreciated. I get to proudly fly my flag everyday of the year because of all those sacrifices made. This Memorial Day weekend I will certainly be remembering those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

2017 08 21 14 32 48 916

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As we enter this holiday weekend, also the unofficial start for the summer, it is important for us to honor the past so we can embrace the future. Memorial Day weekend is a time to remember all of those that have come before us that have sacrificed the ultimate for all of us to enjoy the freedoms we hold so dear to us.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!