BOX1

Memorial weekend at Macks Pines/Moccasin gap- anyone there?

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got back from Mack's Pines after arriving Friday. Lots of P1k, and several P7, P5, and Talon x's & r's.

Was anyone on here there?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
When ever I see a bunch I look for a club sticker on them. I am surprised so many haven't heard of this but I try to spread the word.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When ever I see a bunch I look for a club sticker on them. I am surprised so many haven't heard of this but I try to spread the word.
I always forget to ask about the club. Talked to an owner of a 1000-5 by the river crossing yesterday who was asking about my 30" tires. Another P1k-3 owner caught me at a gas station today asking how I liked mine. Said he loves his.

Didnt think to ask either about the club...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!