Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Merry Christmas.
May Santa bring joy to you and your family this Christmas.

Thanks to everyone so much for being a member here at the HondaSxS Club. You all are the reason this site has become what it is.

Special thanks to @CumminsPusher and @JTW for surpassing 20k post.

Thanks to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for their help with the takeover.

And to all the moderators for helping keep a eye in things.
@JACKAL
@ohanacreek
@joeymt33
@Tigermark
@Tramguage1

J

JTW

Merry Christmas.
May Santa bring joy to you and your family this Christmas.

Thanks to everyone so much for being a member here at the HondaSxS Club. You all are the reason this site has become what it is.

Special thanks to @CumminsPusher and @JTW for surpassing 20k post.

Thanks to @Tramguage1 and @Neohio for their help with the takeover.

And to all the moderators for helping keep a eye in things.
@JACKAL
@ohanacreek
@joeymt33
@Tigermark
@Tramguage1

Merry Christmas to you.. your hands look just as soft and skilled as I last remember!!

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Merry Christmas, Great Bunch on Here, Everyone have a Safe and Good New Year,,,,
Christmas cross

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum.
My wife said I was 'F'ing crazy to want to drag a sxs from Central Texas to Pioneer,Tennessee to ride a few days with guys I had never met. Well needless to say we came away with some great memories and a much larger family! We have met so many great families through this forum.

And a special thanks to @Hondasxs for allowing me the honor to help out with the TO.

2139142 1
20191220 172641

Last edited:
advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Merry Christmas!

@Hondasxs thanks for putting this whole shindig together.
Been around for a minute, great place to hang out.

Lots of information can be found on this site, its probably a better resource than most members realize.
Look around, search or just ask, its surprising that can be found here (and who's looking).

Also found a few friends here.
Been able to hook up with rides all sorts of places I would have never found on my own.
There is, of course, the odd bad influence.
I some times wonder if my boss would fire me if he knew I hang out with a certain sketchy character in Tennessee.

Attached is a photo from the 1st Takeover I attended.
These where the Pioneers that camped the weekend, a couple of p700 and the Mighty P500.
There was a group of day riders but there was something a bit off with them - so I like this group picture.

And @JTW 20K posts is very impressive considering half your posts get deleted. :D

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to all the brothers on this forum. I would rather have you all here than some of my stinkin relatives. At least my sister in law won't come, she doesn't much care for me and I hate her. She is so messed up that even @JTW would not touch it.

Last edited:
J

JTW

Merry Christmas!

@Hondasxs thanks for putting this whole shindig together.
Been around for a minute, great place to hang out.

Lots of information can be found on this site, its probably a better resource than most members realize.
Look around, search or just ask, its surprising that can be found here (and who's looking).

Also found a few friends here.
Been able to hook up with rides all sorts of places I would have never found on my own.
There is, of course, the odd bad influence.
I some times wonder if my boss would fire me if he knew I hang out with a certain sketchy character in Tennessee.

Attached is a photo from the 1st Takeover I attended.
These where the Pioneers that camped the weekend, a couple of p700 and the Mighty P500.
There was a group of day riders but there was something a bit off with them - so I like this group picture.

View attachment 172227
And @JTW 20K posts is very impressive considering half your posts get deleted. :D
From humble beginnings...

And yeah, I spend entirely too much time here...but thanks for all the laughs and shenanigans.
3781B543 68A3 4796 BEDF 92FAE715EBDB

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!