Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
IMG 20161219 130411 zpssh7htbd1

Would like to wish everyone here a Merry CHRISTmas. I hope your weekend is wonderful and you find time to spend it with the ones you love. Please, remember the reason for the season and through all your holiday task be sure to make some time for HIM!

God Bless.
@Hondasxs

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 29193
Would like to wish everyone here a Merry CHRISTmas. I hope your weekend is wonderful and you find time to spend it with the ones you love. Please, remember the reason for the season and through all your, holiday task be sure to make some time for HIM!

God Bless.
@Hondasxs

Same to you Richard. Merry Christmas everyone!

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Merry Christmas to my "forum family"! Please do remember the many who are not at home, protecting our nation abroad and here in the states - there are many off them making a great sacrifice so we can be safe. Be careful as you are out and about and do indeed remember the reason for the season, He seems to get lost at times by us mere mortals!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!