MFG'S new trailer build.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I work for a great oil and gas pipeline company and am lucky enough to have part of my job title include "business development". That means I get to take our customers to golf tournaments, skeet shooting tournaments and drag races. When I go to the tournaments, I let the customers have fun while I set up our sales tents Etc to try and get more business. At the first of this year I told the owner that I needed a trailer to cary all of our sales materials as well as the golf cart and side by side. (the side by side is my Honda Talon). He told me to go to Competition Trailers and get what ever I wanted and make it nice! Competition Trailers is local to us and they are also the guys that build our Trailers for our Top Fuel drag cars in the NHRA.
I had a meeting with the guys and came up with a 26' trailer that would have a bathroom shower combo in the nose, plenty of cabinets to store our swag, a leather sofa to make out into a bed, a/c, heat, fridge, microwave, a load stereo, a tv on the outside to show our business to our customers, 2 7000lb axles, a awning and plenty of polished aluminum, chrome and lights to look good in public. They started the trailer about 6 weeks ago and we are getting close to completion.
First the frame.
IMG 1630
IMG 2072

Then the skin starts

IMG 1646

Skin is on and then on to the interior and polish work
IMG 8256
IMG 1665
IMG 1525

IMG 3918
IMG 3596
IMG 2769
IMG 5718

I will head over to get more pictures today. The guys will be down to wrap it next week. I can't wait to get a chance to use it! IMG 29032 IMG 67312

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I work for a great oil and gas pipeline company and am lucky enough to have part of my job title include "business development". That means I get to take our customers to golf tournaments, skeet shooting tournaments and drag races. When I go to the tournaments, I let the customers have fun while I set up our sales tents Etc to try and get more business. At the first of this year I told the owner that I needed a trailer to cary all of our sales materials as well as the golf cart and side by side. (the side by side is my Honda Talon). He told me to go to Competition Trailers and get what ever I wanted and make it nice! Competition Trailers is local to us and they are also the guys that build our Trailers for our Top Fuel drag cars in the NHRA.
I had a meeting with the guys and came up with a 26' trailer that would have a bathroom shower combo in the nose, plenty of cabinets to store our swag, a leather sofa to make out into a bed, a/c, heat, fridge, microwave, a load stereo, a tv on the outside to show our business to our customers, 2 7000lb axles, a awning and plenty of polished aluminum, chrome and lights to look good in public. They started the trailer about 6 weeks ago and we are getting close to completion.
First the frame.
View attachment 189490View attachment 189491
Then the skin starts

View attachment 189492

Skin is on and then on to the interior and polish work
View attachment 189495View attachment 189496View attachment 189497

View attachment 189500View attachment 189502View attachment 189503View attachment 189505

I will head over to get more pictures today. The guys will be down to wrap it next week. I can't wait to get a chance to use it! View attachment 189493 View attachment 189494
Sweet build

Reactions: Isaiah
MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Well I went by today and check on the trailer. It should be done next week. They are still waiting on the sofa and a few small parts but the are starting to clean it up. I should have it just in time for all the canceled events that I was going to!
VjNbHM5xRKgXm7IGn5Cg
SYBT7kutRZyq470cxKKgQ
XJrmry3ZTB6tka5l7uGaXw
BxWJczHGQRmcOuFsMNz3EQ
LfmAZRXFRdORx0Wm9P4otA
TH63tCFCQZq00XhBrKJZw
DFa45SuRa6pvtBDRVCdng
FSTWpFaRNmwEovwRFZf0w
WCiJoS3uTu2gSg4Dwm5KuA

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!