100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t speak Spanish and had to insert ‘is’ in the middle of the title. This website has brought me so many great friends and enabled me to meet so many folks and see/experience so many things in the wilds of America that I feel totally blessed to have had the chance to ride, camp and live with so many of you. I am forever grateful for each and everyone of you.
So as a personal note of appreciation for all of you, I have chosen as of the last takeover and on this trip, to share some of what I’ve invested in. After all, each and everyone of you is an investment. Sure, most just share a beer, a ride or memories, but I like giving each of you a physical memory in the form of Silver. I gave all the members on this Colorado ride some variety of silver coins. If I missed anyone, please forgive me. At the last Takeover I gave out silver ounces, quarters and dimes to those folks whom I feel a certain camaraderie with. I plan on continuing this endeavor to show you all how much you mean to me by being individual members on this forum. I don’t want or expect anything in return. It is just my way of thanking all of you for being a part of this enlarged family.
So thankee yee all’s fer obliging me silly ways....

Pure as friends are, silver is to me...

29C870B7 FF9E 4619 A7D8 91EC37C6063D

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As Pam and I have come to know you better, you and Bayleaf have become part of our family. We feel the same as you do. We have found great people from many areas of the country. Thanks to everyone who is a part of this forum.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t speak Spanish and had to insert ‘is’ in the middle of the title. This website has brought me so many great friends and enabled me to meet so many folks and see/experience so many things in the wilds of America that I feel totally blessed to have had the chance to ride, camp and live with so many of you. I am forever grateful for each and everyone of you.
So as a personal note of appreciation for all of you, I have chosen as of the last takeover and on this trip, to share some of what I’ve invested in. After all, each and everyone of you is an investment. Sure, most just share a beer, a ride or memories, but I like giving each of you a physical memory in the form of Silver. I gave all the members on this Colorado ride some variety of silver coins. If I missed anyone, please forgive me. At the last Takeover I gave out silver ounces, quarters and dimes to those folks whom I feel a certain camaraderie with. I plan on continuing this endeavor to show you all how much you mean to me by being individual members on this forum. I don’t want or expect anything in return. It is just my way of thanking all of you for being a part of this enlarged family.

View attachment 154252
Your one of kind! But i do feel the same way with all I've meet and talked to and rode with on this site .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 154252

We were truly blessed to accompany You and Bayleaf on all of our rides for the past several days. What a great experience - looking forward to many more my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We were truly blessed to accompany You and Bayleaf on all of our rides for the past several days. What a great experience - looking forward to many more my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By the way, I gave some silver to your wife behind your back so you couldn’t refuse it....lol

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 154252
Thank you for the gift but more importantly thank you for sharing all of your adventures with everyone on this forum. I know many of us are envious of what you are able to do and wish we could do the same. Your photos and descriptions let us experience things we may never get to on our own. (Excluding your fondness of el bucket)lol.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

View attachment 154252

It was good to ride with you and Bay Leaf again.I wish I could have made the second part of the Colorado trip. Hopefully next time I will feel like getting into more trouble ! Thanks Dan !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!