Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A very good fabrication, and looks very nice too. It wouldn't hold up where I ride, I'd have the corners busted up on it. I even had to remove the rear bumper as it was hooking 3-4" trees as I weaved my way through the trails we push through places neither a hound or rabbit could go.

Reactions: miano248
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
I ride mostly in PA lost trails atv park nice place well marked trails a little rocky pretty wide so I don't have an issue with the width trails are nice and wide so I'm hoping ride royal blue is the same been watching youtube videos on ride royal blue looks pretty wide

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm no longer into abusing my machines now its all about the ride and scenery nice paced rides with the wife a little lunch a nap by the lake and head back start all over again lol
Oh I agree with that. Many of the trails we're riding are long abandoned logging trails. We always have chainsaws with us because often we have to cut fallen trees of the road and occasionally the trails haven't been used in such a long time that saplings have grown into small trees that must be cut down. Some of the trails we weave a
Polaris Ranger couldn't follow. I've watched my buddies back fenders bend against trees on sharp tight turns that would bust up the corners of your ride. So I'm building my back rack the shape of the OEM rack. You did a very nice job on yours, my commentary is not a criticism by any means.

Last edited:
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
Oh I agree with that. Many of the trails were riding are long abandoned logging trails. We always have chainsaws with us because often we have to cut fallen trees of the road and occasionally the trails haven't been used in such a long time that saplings have grown into small trees that must be cut down. Some of the trails we weave a
Polaris Ranger couldn't follow. I've watched my buddies back fenders bend against trees on sharp tight turns that would bust up the corners of your ride. So I'm building my back rack the shape of the OEM rack. You did a very nice job on yours, my commentary is not a criticism by any means.
I understand and those thoughts had crossed my mind but im hoping the bed was built strong enough if something should happen and common sense goes along way im not gonna put a 50in side x side in a 40inch area if I can help it so time will tell if it works it works if not ill break out the napkins & pencils again lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I understand and those thoughts had crossed my mind but im hoping the bed was built strong enough if something should happen and common sense goes along way im not gonna put a 50in side x side in a 40inch area if I can help it so time will tell if it works it works if not ill break out the napkins & pencils again lol
I'm sure it works based on the type trails that you ride. A nice feature of the P-5, we can customize them to suit our personal use/needs!

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
mounted D rings and straps today to hold gas can and cooler in place
IMG 1037

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nice [HASHTAG]#surecan[/HASHTAG]. LOL They are helping us out with prizes for the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]!
You did a great job on the box and layout.
Thanks.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
miano248 that is a sweet ride, great build and love your customizing. I've been holding off posting updates until I get my parts back from powder coating. Really happy with these blank canvases Honda provided us. Can't wait for a little better weather hear to get some dirt on her!

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
miano248 that is a sweet ride, great build and love your customizing. I've been holding off posting updates until I get my parts back from powder coating. Really happy with these blank canvases Honda provided us. Can't wait for a little better weather hear to get some dirt on her!
thanks and amen to that I agree 100% the build has been fun and now its almost time to sling some mud also cant wait to meet everyone in April for our ride at royal blue

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!