MID TN SxS ride at Pickett

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
This past weekend we rode out at Pickett state park to explore some more northern trails. I have never seen so many machines on 3 wheels 2 wheels and or No wheels lol. For those of you who have never been the place is awesome lots of scenery, overlooks, waterfalls, caves etc and its all free. the trails are not marked so someone needs to know their way around but it is absolutely worth it.

FB IMG 1500210480747 FB IMG 1500210497668 FB IMG 1500210504447 FB IMG 1500210543814 FB IMG 1500210557912 FB IMG 1500210562827 FB IMG 1500235750477

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have hiked there before several times. I didn't know you could ride there too. It is a very beautiful place. Especially in the fall and it isn't anywhere near as crowded as some of the other areas if you want to look at the fall leaves.

Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pickett is about an hour from my house. I haven't rode there in years, since I hadn't owned a SxS for a few years, but I've been saying I was going to get back over there asap. I've got a few local friends that ride there all the time so I need to get over there. My best memory over there was going up and down the car hauler. You don't see that every day!

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
I have hiked there before several times. I didn't know you could ride there too. It is a very beautiful place. Especially in the fall and it isn't anywhere near as crowded as some of the other areas if you want to look at the fall leaves.
yep we only passed one group of dirt bikes the whole day. you hardly ever seem more than one or two groups.
With a little advance notice I'll tag along sometime. Looks awesome
Awesome!! Thanks for the invite... prick!
I didnt really organize this one just more or less tagged along. we will have to schedule a ride up there in the fall. its a little closer for some of you northern guys.
....no one tell @JTW though ;)

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Pickett is about an hour from my house. I haven't rode there in years, since I hadn't owned a SxS for a few years, but I've been saying I was going to get back over there asap. I've got a few local friends that ride there all the time so I need to get over there. My best memory over there was going up and down the car hauler. You don't see that every day!
you definitly need someone who has been there before. i dont know if they would let you but it would be nice to throw up a few trail markers just to make it easier

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!