SouthParkColorado

Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Recent Moab news.
"SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH – On March 2, 2022 a group of 13 Moab ATV businesses and the BlueRibbon Coalition filed a Notice of Claim to Grand County to challenge recently enacted restrictions on ATV rental and ATV outfitter and guide service businesses. On March 3, 2022 the same group of claimaints filed a similar Notice of Claim to Moab City. On March 3, 2022, the Utah Legislature also passed HB 146, which provides an important check and balance to unreasonable local ordinances that were designed to harm ATV businesses in Moab and will provide immediate relief from some of the most oppressive elements of these ordinances."

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'd be on the fence here... As a good ole boy who hates govt and restrictions I also hate big crowds and idiots who ruin everything. As the "business" expands and the sheep come in herds, stuff usually goes to hell. I'd rather see cool places kept cool and on the downlow....

after covid and the way social media works..... somebody's gotta do something to protect stuff... I guess.

Reactions: Ohio4x4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!