Moab Utah

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Taking a few days off from cat hunting. No snow in the forecast for a week, so a few of us (about 25 Razr guys, and me) are going to head over to Utah and play in the dirt. I'll be the designated Razr recovery vehicle. God I hope I don't brake!
Washed out about 10 lbs of pine needles and branches that had found their way into every crack they could find. It was time for a good cleaning.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Brake or Break?
I don't think you will have any problems stopping.
Be sure to pack a good recovery kit.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Moab is amazing!

25 to 1???????

Hardly fair odds. Really should be at least 84 to 1!

Reactions: JTW
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@100Acre is still roaming around western CO somewhere i think. In case you need two recovery vehicles.

Please look for a listing of businesses in Moab that support the SUWA and don't give them your money. I can't find the list right off hand...

And plenty of pics please. I never get tired of southern Utah.

J

JTW

@100Acre is still roaming around western CO somewhere i think. In case you need two recovery vehicles.

Please look for a listing of businesses in Moab that support the SUWA and don't give them your money. I can't find the list right off hand...

And plenty of pics please. I never get tired of southern Utah.
Suwa?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance...Utah's version of the Sierra Club

Eco-Nazi tree huggers who would have only sandal wearing, Prius driving, dread-lock types who stink of patchouli oil access the back country by foot (if then).

Reactions: Fastbuck101 and JTW
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance...Utah's version of the Sierra Club

Eco-Nazi tree huggers who would have only sandal wearing, Prius driving, dread-lock types who stink of patchouli oil access the back country by foot (if then).

WOW!!!!!!

Sounds like @JTW will fit right in. Do they have any midgets in sandals?

advertisement
F

fxstrdr

Jan 25, 2017
Only to you @JTW. Only to you!

Moab valley inn is nice and good price, blu pig ok, moab brew good eats. Top of the world trail is fun, Finns and things is ok if you like crowds. With out a dought bring your libitard repellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking a few days off from cat hunting. No snow in the forecast for a week, so a few of us (about 25 Razr guys, and me) are going to head over to Utah and play in the dirt. I'll be the designated Razr recovery vehicle. God I hope I don't brake!
Washed out about 10 lbs of pine needles and branches that had found their way into every crack they could find. It was time for a good cleaning.
Where are you in Colorado and where do you plan on riding in Moab? I’m near Glenwood springs at the moment.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where are you in Colorado and where do you plan on riding in Moab? I’m near Glenwood springs at the moment.
I'm in Pine, CO. Got delayed a day, leaving for Moab Fri AM. We will be camping off of the Delton Wells rd. East of Hwy 191. Will be in a large Toy hauler.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!