P500 Modding accessories

newb

newb

Oct 29, 2015
london , ar
Mirror So I've had to mod 3 new accessories for satisfactory operation . The Emgo mirror needed a simple fabbed bracket extension
to move it forward as far as possible in the tight pioneer cab . The Moose roof rattled badly in the center rear , so I slipped a 1-1/2 " ridgid conduit strap hangar under it . The Dot Weld windshield needed bumpers to separate the panels when folded , and I chose to replace the vinyl hinge supplied with a metal piano hinge as well . I like the fold-up design of the Dot Weld as it allows lots of airflow , but if you get one , be prepared to get creative as QC isn't !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!