P500 Accessories finished???

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
A few pictures to show what I've managed to do so far. I gave up after two tries with dollar store boxes and then paid thru the nose for an under hood storage box and an under seat box. Installed my Chooglin glove box (thanks again), my Garmin GPS in a ram mount, a back board for my cargo tray. And last but not least a cargo net but I'll still have to strap down any items in the tray. Every time I look into my fuzzy crystal ball I seem to see -far-far away - a Warn 2500 winch :).

Honda 500 102 reduced
Honda 500 104 reduced
Honda 500 105 reduced

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've not seen the factory tray pictured on the machine. Your pic makes it look more useful than the one in the accessories catalog I saw. The cargo net with it looks like a pretty good fit too.

Reactions: Chooglin
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A few pictures to show what I've managed to do so far. I gave up after two tries with dollar store boxes and then paid thru the nose for an under hood storage box and an under seat box. Installed my Chooglin glove box (thanks again), my Garmin GPS in a ram mount, a back board for my cargo tray. And last but not least a cargo net but I'll still have to strap down any items in the tray. Every time I look into my fuzzy crystal ball I seem to see -far-far away - a Warn 2500 winch :).

View attachment 74976 View attachment 74977 View attachment 74978
Looks awesome! But i think your crystal ball is broken if a Warn winch is the only thing it see's you buying for you P5 in the future! Lol Its an addiction

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Looks awesome! But i think your crystal ball is broken if a Warn winch is the only thing it see's you buying for you P5 in the future! Lol Its an addiction

Actually - now that you mention it I just might be interested in 26"/27" tires on the stock rims, a 12volt utility socket, some LED roof mounted lighting and possibly look around for a rich uncle to adopt me ;)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually - now that you mention it I just might be interested in 26"/27" tires on the stock rims, a 12volt utility socket, some LED roof mounted lighting and possibly look around for a rich uncle to adopt me ;)

Only done while the checkbook is on E. Once it is restored to accessory balance the next round of spending begins. There is always something I "NEED". hahaha

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 74976 View attachment 74977 View attachment 74978

Nice looking machine. What type of GPS and the holder? Keep up the great job.......never say finished! Lol!

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Nice looking machine. What type of GPS and the holder? Keep up the great job.......never say finished! Lol!

The GPS unit is the Garmin 64s, the holder is a Ram mount for that unit both from Amazon. I also bought and loaded into it a Backroad and GPS Map of Ontario. It includes routable backroads, logging and industrial roads, hiking- atv- snowmobile trails, contours and elevations 3D and shaded relief imagery all on 10,000 and 20,000 TOPO maps. The Topo Micro Chip is available from BRMB (backroadmapbooks.com) and I think they have the topographical maps for the USA too.

Reactions: SXSHP500CO
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!