P500 Modified exhaust

T

titan1000

May 22, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I have had issues with the 500 stalling out in water....not really even bad situations either. I've seen some machines with exhaust mods. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions addressing this issue?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have had issues with the 500 stalling out in water....not really even bad situations either. I've seen some machines with exhaust mods. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions addressing this issue?
I built an exhaust stack. Ive got a build thread somewhere on here about it. I also have the bed build with the intake and exhaust stacks included in the vid on my youtube channel. I dont think the little P5 has enough compression for extended stays underwater. I think sometimes they will shut off from the shock of a hot engine going in cold water also, as mine still does every so often still. Heres the link for youtube

T

titan1000

May 22, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I built an exhaust stack. Ive got a build thread somewhere on here about it. I also have the bed build with the intake and exhaust stacks included in the vid on my youtube channel. I dont think the little P5 has enough compression for extended stays underwater. I think sometimes they will shut off from the shock of a hot engine going in cold water also, as mine still does every so often still. Heres the link for youtube

Awesome thank you for the info. That is a nice setup!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!