highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I'm heavily considering this event as an exhibitor. I've talked with the guys from the PSE, who I met at the Offroad Expo in Hote Springs, and they have been super helpful with information and stats. Seems like a very productive event to be at. They are offering a great deal on booth space right now too. I'll keep you posted.

Richard, this might be a good one for you also!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm heavily considering this event as an exhibitor. I've talked with the guys from the PSE, who I met at the Offroad Expo in Hote Springs, and they have been super helpful with information and stats. Seems like a very productive event to be at. They are offering a great deal on booth space right now too. I'll keep you posted.

Richard, this might be a good one for you also!

I have never heard of this expo and I live in central MO and I am intrigued to potentially check this out. I would just be a spectator.

What exactly do they showcase?

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have never heard of this expo and I live in central MO and I am intrigued to potentially check this out. I would just be a spectator.

What exactly do they showcase?
This is the first year for powersports. It has been added to the Moore Overland Expo with tons of Jeep type vendors.

Search Moore Expo and you'll see.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the first year for powersports. It has been added to the Moore Overland Expo with tons of Jeep type vendors.

Search Moore Expo and you'll see.
I have been to the overland expo once before, Keep your eyes open for the one that is held at the first of the year in Hot Springs. next year will be its third year and they had a pretty good jump in attendance and publicly this year... I have not been to it .

SMORR is just down the road from Springfield if you are wanting to ride as well.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have been to the overland expo once before, Keep your eyes open for the one that is held at the first of the year in Hot Springs. next year will be its third year and they had a pretty good jump in attendance and publicly this year... I have not been to it .

SMORR is just down the road from Springfield if you are wanting to ride as well.
I was really wanting to go ride the Texplex Fox Creek park after the expo.

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was really wanting to go ride the Texplex Fox Creek park after the expo.
Yea, I still have not ridden there yet. There is another new(ish) place Fiddlers bend adventure park that opened just the other side in OK that I have ridden at the last couple of weekends. It is pretty fun, has access to the river.
i want to try Fox creek as well

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

If you're talking about the Off Road Expo in Hot Springs, I went there this year to scope it out. It is great if you drive monster mudders and like 150,000 watt stereos. I'm not going back there.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
As if today, I'll be at booths 907 and 908. They are still rearranging the floor plan though.
Started getting my list made of what to bring with me. My Talon will be there with the intake installed and fender off, along with many other parts that I've made.

Edit: updated graphic.

IMG 2964

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
My new friend over there got me at the top of the vendors page!

It pays big to have a business name that begins with a number!! Computers work numbers first then letters in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
For this expo, Desertcraft is sending me several boxes of their excellent primary air filters for the RZR, General, KRX and X3 as well as some of their other products that will be available for purchase on site.

I'll looking forward to meeting new people and existing customers at the expo. I'll be a nervous cat until then, trying to figure out how to set things up, build up some inventory to bring, and 1,000 other things! I've never done a show like this so it's all new. They have already sold 15,000 tickets to the expo as of a few weeks ago! No pressure!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Still spending a LOT of time prepping for this expo! I packed parts into boxes this weekend and added labels for organization. They are ready to ship or ready to bag at checkout. Made a lot of signage for the booth items. Still a long ways to go but getting there slowly. This is my first expo so I'm not exactly sure what to expect!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been to the overland expo once and there were a lot of people there, as you have said this is the first time for the power sports part hooked on to it so not sure what to expect.. I looked at the list of vendors yesterday and saw they were having Boats there as well and the number of vendors on it surprised me. Looks like it it will be one to go to. I am headed up to SMORR Friday to ride so If I spot in I be sure to stop by and say hello

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The other vendors were very cool and friendly. We were setup across from the Chicken Shine guy and the Lost Riders app couple. Both were awesome.

We just did not get the traffic that the jeep side got.

I’d give it one more try next year. One of the older vendors there told me not to give up since this was the first year.

One great side benefit from this is that I was forced to get my inventory more organized in a very short time!!

Later this week once I return home I will be shipping the R2 intake kits. We have a stack of them ready to ship.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It wasn’t great for sales. Definitely did not come out ahead with sales. The jeep venue was hopping! We did talk to several
Talon and pioneer owners. They mostly seemed surprised that the talons were even represented!
I drove by Friday about 10 on my way to SMORR. I ahd planned on stopping in but the place looked packed the lots looked full and it looked like the grounds had quite a few Overlanding set ups displayed out front.

It ended up looking like it would be a pain for me to get in there with my trailer and SXS so i decided to scoot on to SMORR to get as much riding as i could in.

I bet the powersports side will grow.. The overlanding / Jeep portion was super small a few years back when i went so it has grown a good bit.

I looked at the list and it looked like there were a good bit of vendors there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!