highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

Sharing this with the community. If your close go check it out. I'll be attending this year as a visitor to scope out the scene for a booth next year. Not many offroad expos outside of SoCal or Vegas so I'm excited that someone is actually making the happen for the south! There is an impressive list of vendors, manufacturers, distributors.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you highpocket74

I'll pass this along to others that I know who will want to come.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Been seeing this one coming up the last few years on the MidSouth FB page. Mud is obviously been the main topic so far. Haven’t been yet though.

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Josh97stang

Josh97stang

Sep 12, 2020
Sheridan, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I will be there. We went last year and it was pretty neat to walk through. I heard that this year they will have the new Segway SXS onsite. Probably the only time that I will see one.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Been seeing this one coming up the last few years on the MidSouth FB page. Mud is obviously been the main topic so far. Haven’t been yet though.
If I go next year as an exhibitor I'll be counter culture to the deep mud crew! That would be a good thing!

If enough non-mud vendors start participating, then the non-mud culture will show up. Unfortunately the south is know for mud parks. Even down in south Louisiana 90% off UTVs I see are setup for mud use. Some of those are for hunting use, but most are for mud park use.

Last edited:
Josh97stang

Josh97stang

Sep 12, 2020
Sheridan, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
If I go next year as an exhibitor I'll be counter culture to the deep mud crew! That would be a good thing!

If enough non-mud vendors start participating, then the non-mud culture will show up. Unfortunately the south is know for mud parks. Even down in south Louisiana 90% off UTVs I see are setup for mud use. Some of those are for hunting use, but most are for mud park use.
A lot of us would welcome non-mud vendors.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
We drove 6 hours, saw ridiculously jacked-up rigs, and heard loud audio systems! That's the summary. But we also met some other cool vendors.

There were only 2 Talons in the building!!! And most guys didn't make anything for Talons.

The cool list if you want to check them out:
Segway. Very interesting guys to talk to and had 2 Villains on display.
Chicken Shine and Chicken Wash. Talked to this cool guy for a while. I don't see a website for him.
Alpha Racks. Good guys. They can rig you out 100 different ways. Well-thought-out systems.
Moore Expo. This year they are including powersports in their show.
L&W Fab. These guys were pleasant to talk with. Nice products.
Midamerica Outdoors. We had a fun conversation with these guys. They will be adding more trails to the park.

We didn't meet any rude vendors. Most of the others just weren't promoting what we were interested in.

Everyone except the audio guys found the audio guys to be super annoying with their loud systems. There is no need for that much volume. This wasn't a crank it up contest. When they cranked it up, no one in the building could have a conversation. If they want to do that, then they need their own, separate hall.

Glad I was able to go but uncertain I'd go to this as a vendor. Not my type of crowd.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I forgot to mention one piece of information that I gleaned from the show. I was talking with a vendor that had some Honda ATV snorkel parts. The parts looked good. When I asked about Talon parts he said they don't make anything for a Talon because the market is too small. As soon as he said that I thought to myself, "That small market is growing and is WIDE OPEN for new parts". I really should have asked how many ATV snorkels he sold last year.

I for one would much rather be in this Honda market than the over saturated RZR market.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!