P1000 MORE AIR FLOW FOR SPLIT WINDSHIELD AND FULL GLASS

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is looking to improve air flow on their factory split windshield or full glass windshield, I sell kits!! The split windshield extensions allow the windshield to fully open up getting the windshield completely out of line of sight! The full glass bump outs will secure the bottom half of the windshield out roughly 7" max to allow plenty of air and dropping the dust intrusion in the cab considerably. All brackets are made from 1/4 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. I dont currently have a website so to purchase DM or email me. I use paypal or venmo for payment options.

• Split poly windshield extension brackets (powder coated black in stock) = $135 friends and family or $140 goods and services. Shipping included if you live in the US.
  • Full glass bump out brackets (powder coated black in stock) = $105 friends and family or $109 goods and services. Shipping included if you live in the US.
    Thumbnail IMG 2591
    Gen1 1

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is looking to improve air flow on their factory split windshield or full glass windshield, I sell kits!! The split windshield extensions allow the windshield to fully open up getting the windshield completely out of line of sight! The full glass bump outs will secure the bottom half of the windshield out roughly 7" max to allow plenty of air and dropping the dust intrusion in the cab considerably. All brackets are made from 1/4 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. I dont currently have a website so to purchase either DM me or text me at <redacted>. I use paypal or venmo for payment options.

• Split poly windshield extension brackets (powder coated black in stock) = $135 friends and family or $140 goods and services. Shipping included if you live in the US.
  • Full glass bump out brackets (powder coated black in stock) = $105 friends and family or $109 goods and services. Shipping included if you live in the US.View attachment 422304View attachment 422305
Might want to remove your number and just give it out via DM/PM. Scammers have been known to grab them from the public area

E

elarson6772

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2024
Saginaw, Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
If anyone is looking to improve air flow on their factory split windshield or full glass windshield, I sell kits!! The split windshield extensions allow the windshield to fully open up getting the windshield completely out of line of sight! The full glass bump outs will secure the bottom half of the windshield out roughly 7" max to allow plenty of air and dropping the dust intrusion in the cab considerably. All brackets are made from 1/4 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. I dont currently have a website so to purchase DM or email me. I use paypal or venmo for payment options.

• Full glass bump out brackets (powder coated black in stock) = $105 friends and family or $109 goods and services. Shipping included if you live in the US.View attachment 422304View attachment 422305
Taking delivery of my 2023 1000-6 in a week or so. Do these work with that model and the Honda full glass windshield?

tmuggdesigns

tmuggdesigns

Vendor
Dec 14, 2020
Okarche, OK
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking delivery of my 2023 1000-6 in a week or so. Do these work with that model and the Honda full glass windshield?
Yep sure does! Just shoot me a private message and Ill get ya taken care of.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!