P700 Mud Lite 2's

pioneer_titan

pioneer_titan

Mar 13, 2018
Sheridan, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
After running the stockers for a year, I finally broke down and bought a set of mud lite 2's. I put 27x9x12 on the front and 27x11x12 on the rear on deluxe wheels. HUGE DIFFERENCE! There seemed to be no loss of power and these things really dig. I felt alot more confident going thru some of the stickier holes at my deer lease and they ride smooth on the hard pack as well.

New tires1 New tires2

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Firebird runs them and speaks highly of them. I have had mudlites before and they were very good tires.

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Firebird runs them and speaks highly of them. I have had mudlites before and they were very good tires.
I’m looking close at these tires. I’m listening every time he talks about them since we have close to the same riding terrain. :cool:

Reactions: Backwoods
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
third set really, originals on my prairie, over 4k in mud and snow sold the bike, xtrs on my can am great radials too if you got a quad. going to put them to the real test in a couple weeks we are going to tall pines park with my daughter and some guys from the club. they have everything from rocky hills too gravel and a poop ton of mud and clay with a ton of rutted area going up hills or down. hope she can keep up to the other can ams on my group. in the slop I imagine it will do good, reason I bought the Honda, but we'll see the cam am broke a cv last time I went there

M

MKULTRA

Account Closed
Account Self Deleted
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

1. 700-2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!