Mudbusters

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
First off, these should be on the machine from Honda. This tells me that the Honda engineers never actually rode in muddy/wet conditions. Stuff will come right up in the cab behind the seat area. These are a very nice addition for the Talon. However the instructions are a bit off. It tells you to drill a 9/32" hole in a few locations for the push rivets. This is WAY to small. Needs to be 8mm same as the rivet OD. Also you will need to drill the bottom to connect the lower fender flare to it. I had a few push rivets with some plastic washers in the garage that allowed me to lock into the frame mount. This will help keep the slotted side from coming out. Sorry for the bad pics as this phone is about done.

FB0Fv86
XZDZOj9
JNDDV9y
K5JCyjm
BED6T2q
Gkmv2Y6

sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
Perhaps they read your post and updated the instructions. The new version states 5/16" or 7.93mm drill bit and I only used the 5 provided push pins. No need to drill the extra holes IMO, but also no harm in doing so, for a cleaner fit.. It's very tight and snug using the instructions.

20210730 152939

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a pair on my racecar. They fit awesome and really help keep mud and dirt out of the rockers. I'd definitely recommend these, they are alost a must have item on our Talons.

Reactions: CID and sandbaja

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!