1. 1000-5
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tigermark I made my camping reservations. I haven't been given a spot number yet but put in the comments I would be with the hondasxs.com group and to please put us all together. Their campsite is pretty large. Shouldn't be an issue with us all getting in together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@Tigermark I made my camping reservations. I haven't been given a spot number yet but put in the comments I would be with the hondasxs.com group and to please put us all together. Their campsite is pretty large. Shouldn't be an issue with us all getting in together.

Awesome sir! Can't wait to get down there!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This park, mill creek ohv and byrds adventure center are all connected through logging roads and atv trails.

I was thinking earlier today that mill creek would be fun to ride. It was featured on fishers atv world today.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was thinking earlier today that mill creek would be fun to ride. It was featured on fishers atv world today.

Most of the mill creek trails are well groomed and not very challenging. There are a few that are decent. Lots of good trails in the ozark national forest.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@amc01 where you at on this? @ragnar06

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most of the mill creek trails are well groomed and not very challenging. There are a few that are decent. Lots of good trails in the ozark national forest.

I did notice the trails looked easy, but the scenery looked awsome.

Reactions: nbomar
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I plan on it. There have a couple lodges to stay in if you don't have a camper. I would book quickly though.

Nope..no camper yet..on my list lol. I'll check on the lodges.

Reactions: Tigermark
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Do they have pull throughs?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just found out from a friend some of you might know that the mid south Rzr and utv club is hosting a big ride out there that weekend. I asked him to help me lead a ride there since he knows the area much better than me. He said we are welcome to follow him. His name is Charlie and he used to be a member here when he had his 700. Now he rides a teryx. @Bayouownbeer knows him too. Anyways, long story short... if you are interested you need to get some lodging or camp site booked soon since another large club will be there that weekend.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!